Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Re: Image-In Bali

From: Dan Yeager
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 4:25 PM
Subject: Image-In Bali

Hey Kurt, I'm seeing lots of participants ...just in the Kuta area of Bali. Kristina and Theo Gea's Christmas pageant is expected to serve 500 people. Their church youth group participants are prime subjects for your project. Although they are not orphaned, their everyday life experiences may offer another valuable perspective.

Children's Home orphanage where Scott M. supervises may have not returned your message but that's expected since he's taking care of his business Bali style.... I/we can arrange 12 kiddos from the 30 or so to take part. There's also Salam Children's Home with 45 kids... many who attend the Legan Church where I hang out....There is real promise there too. I'll nudge them Kurt...... It's fortunate for us that I'll be there a month before you to prime them for your arrival. If you want to travel to Surabaya on Java Is or Singaraga on North Bali (for the muslim flavor)..will probably depend on your time frame and your additional communication.

Personally, I recommend you that you fly in and join the pace of Bali and not get twisted up in agendas that may not fit into the flow of the culture. Please keep me informed when you will be arriving in Bali....so I can pick you up at the airport...I'll arrange a hotel for a base untill you get settled. So, no worries mate! Regards, Dan

No comments: