Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dan Down but not Out!!

Dec 01, 2008
I received a call from Indra today telling me than Dan was admitted to hospital late the night before with pains in his abdomen. I first thought that it was complications from the flu, but when we visited the hospital we found out that Dan has a UTI and a lodged kidney stone. As usual, he was in good spirits and Indra and his wife had stayed at the hospital all night. These people are amazing with all that they have responsibilities for and they stayed up all night looking after Dan. I helped align some finances for his stay and arranged to get him some personal items from his house. The kidney stone(s) are painful, but they are taking very good care of him. He has a good urologist who is performing a procedure Thurday morning. He hopes to be back home by the time I depart for the US Saturday night. I’ll keep you posted on his progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a great project, Kurt! Can't wait to see all the photos.

Hope you all feel better soon.

Mary and Ralph