Monday, December 22, 2008

Homecoming

Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:56 PM
From: Dan Yeager

Kurt, Well, have you had the time for your adventure in Bali to sink in... and make some kind of sense? I know you made lots of friends... and made a lasting impression on a lot of people.. including me. Tina and Jason came by Indra's today to borrow cameras to cover their Annual Christmas celebration on Sunday. Also Pastor Bongbong, who does Sunday and Thursday services at Indra's is using a camera for their churches celebration in Bukit. So, the project cameras you left behind are being well used. An interesting bit of funkey news: While walking in the Denpasar Airport before leaving to Singapore to have my Kidney condition checked out...... My left achilles tendon popped. So I've been crippled again! Spent 4 days in Hosp. in Singapore. Have not had any Kidney pain since after the first night there......so that's a real blessing.

I sent emails to our AHFC directors and volunteers last week asking if they had seen the Silver Jewelry from Bali. Joyce and Barbara said they are looking forward to seeing it it. So how's that situation looking? I guess you'll want to show them the silver products photos also.... so I understand there is a lot to do..besides the stuff that your other life demands. Anyway Kurt.... It was a real adventure , wasn't it? I pray that you are able to put together a presentation of your work that reflects the beauty and spirit of the Bali people you met......and that opportunities will open up for you to show your finished work .... enabeling you to help financially those who faithfull trust in our Lord. May God truely bless you and your new family Kurt

Love you man, Opa Dan

No comments: